Список примерных тем эссе в ЕГЭ по английскому языку в 2020 году (подобран в соответствиями с требованиями Кодификатора ФИПИ).
Everyday life. Shopping. Household chores
- Shopping is interesting and enjoyable.
- Shopping malls have advantages over small shops.
- Our lives would be better if we bought fewer goods.
- Online shopping will replace traditional shopping in the future.
- Clothes help people show who they really are.
- It is logical to share the housework evenly between men and women.
- Children should help their parents about the house.
- Many people regard shopping as a hobby.
- It is important to look nice and follow fashion.
- Clothes people are wearing can influence their behaviour.
Life in the city and in the country
- There are more disadvantages than advantages in living in a big city.
- There are a lot of benefits of living in the country.
- Some people think that cities are the best places to live.
- It is better for children to grow up in the city.
- It is important to protect the countryside and not build factories there.
- Some people think that city life is harder.
Family problems. Friends. Problems of young people
- Some people think that you can have only one true friend.
- It’s not right to be strict with little children.
- The best time is that spent with family and friends.
- Show me your room and I will tell you who you are.
- Friendship is the greatest gift of life.
- Having friends is important for everyone.
- Love makes a person happy.
- Only those who have much in common can become friends.
- Grandparents should take an active part in their grandchildren’s upbringing.
- Adult children should not live with their parents.
Travelling and sightseeing
- Travelling in your own country is the best way to learn about it.
- One should read about historical sites before sightseeing.
- Tourism ruins everything that it touches.
- Hitchhiking is the best way to travel.
- School trips are beneficial for students.
- Cars have improved our lives in a number of ways.
- Travelling to exotic countries is an exciting experience.
- The best way to travel is by plane.
- The best way to travel in a town or in a city is on foot.
- The best way to travel is by train.
Science and technology
- Virtual Internet communication results in losing real-life social skills.
- Internet is the greatest time-waster.
- Computers cannot replace people.
- Space exploration was the greatest achievement of the 20th century.
- The Internet is the biggest evil of our time.
- Robots will soon replace people in all jobs.
- Science is the first thing to be financed in the modern world.
- It is easy to live without the Internet.
- With the Internet we no longer need TV.
- Space exploration is very important for the future of our planet.
Jobs. Career. Future profession
- Some people think that young people should follow in their parents’ footsteps when choosing a profession.
- In any occupation discipline is more important than talent.
- There are no men’s or women’s professions.
- Everybody would like to work from home.
- An early choice of a career path is the key to success.
- An interesting job is more valuable than a high salary.
- Digital literacy is the key to success in any occupation.
- Having jobs can be of great benefit to teenagers.
- There is no difficulty in finding a good job.
- It is better to work for themselves than for a company.
Holidays and celebrations
- The best holidays and festivals are those with specific traditions for celebrating.
- Public celebrations are a waste of money.
- Traditional festivals and celebrations are disappearing.
- A holiday is just a day off.
- Studying knows no holidays.
- Summer holidays in the countryside are best for teenagers.
- It is better for teenagers celebrate all holidays with family.
- Having a hobby is important for everyone.
- Volunteering is essential for teenagers.
- Playing computer games is the best way to spend your free time.
- Reading is a waste of time.
- Collecting things is a waste of time and money.
- Teenagers should not be given too much time.
- Rap music has a bad influence on teenagers.
- Public libraries will disappear in the future.
- Electronic books will replace paper books in the future.
- Graffiti is vandalism.
Health. Healthy lifestyle
- Fast food outlets should be closed.
- Some people think that extreme sports help to build character.
- Sports help people to fight stress.
- Sport unites people.
- Playing sports is better than watching others do it.
- Doing sports is essential for young people.
- Children should be encouraged to go in for sports.
- Physical attractiveness is important for everyone.
- Fast food has a bad effect on our health.
- There are many benefits of being a vegetarian.
- Some people think that to get a good education one should go abroad.
- Some people think that learning foreign languages is a waste of time and money.
- A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.
- A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily teach it.
- Exams motivate students to study harder.
- Distance learning is the best form of education.
- A pupil cannot study effectively without a computer.
- A computer cannot replace a teacher.
- Education is the most valuable thing for a teenager.
- University education is essential for young people.
Nature. Ecology problems
- Every city and every town should have a zoo.
- It is the government’s responsibility to protect the environment.
- Some people object to animal testing.
- It is important to recycle wastes.
- Going green has a lot of benefits.
- Virtual pets can replace real pets.
- Damage to the environment is the biggest problem facing the world.
- Governments spend too much time on environmental projects.
- Global warming is the biggest threat to the environment.
- Restricting air travel is the only way to reduce air pollution.
Для тех, кто хочет максимально эффективно подготовиться к ЕГЭ по английскому языку:
Удачи на экзамене!