Представленный материал поможет Вам развить навык правильной аргументации и успешно подготовиться к ЕГЭ по английскому языку в 2021 году. Темы подобраны в соответствии с требованиями Кодификатора ФИПИ и могут оказаться полезными на экзамене.
‘Online shopping will replace traditional shopping in the future’
Some people say, buying goods in the traditional shops will be replaced with shopping on the Internet in some years.
– Online shopping has some advantages for customers over traditional shops. It is more convenient, saves time, provides a wider range of goods; – Owners of online shops have fewer expenses (no rent, no shop assistants).
When shopping online for clothes, it can be a problem
to buy things without trying them on and find out the quality of fabrics.
Besides, you have to wait for goods after ordering, you cannot take them straightaway.
More and more shops have courier
services offering clothes fitting, the process of logistics is improving, and
delivery is getting quicker.
‘It is better for children to grow up in the city’
City life is considered to
be better for children.
– City lifestyle provides a lot of advantages for children (educational establishments, sport facilities, healthcare, entertainment); – Children learn to overcome difficulties in the city and live in the society.
Life in the city is not so good for health compared
to living in the countryside.
More and more cities observe
standards of healthy lifestyle, people try to make life in the city not worse
than in the country from ecological point.
‘One should read about historical sites before sightseeing’
Reading about historical places before visiting them is said to be necessary.
– Learning some facts before will make sightseeing more exciting; – You can skip the guided tour and just enjoy visiting the site on your own.
learnt about the site, you may be not interested in the excursion.
On the contrary, you may ask the guide some questions about the site. You
can remember more of guide’s explanations when already knowing some
information about the historical site you are visiting.
‘Computers cannot replace people’
Some people say that it is impossible to change humans for computers.
– Computers are not so powerful compared to the human brain; – Computers cannot be easily taught unlike humans.
spheres robots are used instead of people because they can do some operations
much better (calculate, perfom precisely and without mistakes).
Though computers are widely applied in some spheres, they cannot replace
people where human emotions, feelings, imagination are needed.
‘Some people object to animal testing’
Animal research has many opponents.
– It is unethical to subject poor creatures to painful procedures; – There are alternatives to animal testing (tests using human cells, studies with human volunteers, etc).
chemicals should be tested to understand their effect on people, and the
easiest way is to test them on animals.
Though it is the easiest way of testing chemicals, more and more
companies refuse it because of animal protection groups’ pressure.
Для тех, кто хочет максимально эффективно подготовиться к ЕГЭ по английскому языку: